Candy Candy

Motionless

Sometimes to judge animations, I'll turn off the sound...just to see if I can figure out what's going on and also not have any biased opinion because of poor to excellent music additions. Try it with this one and you can understand why the score can be no higher than three...what type of movement is going on in this cartoon? A few movie clip tweens...that is all. Still, I enjoyed it enough.

Yet Another Day Yet Another Day

People Like this

Because they are fourteen and are fascinated by any type of female mammories as they can lay their eyes on. Girl in a low cut top...shower??...ANIMATED! VOTE FIVE! Beyond this, it wasn't bad...but not worth the score it has now.

Royal Rumble II part 2 Royal Rumble II part 2

Voices

Put em in...and work on the actual diaglogue...it's very cliche writing...subject verb. Other than the fact I have no idea what was going on, the animation was fantastic--man Flash 8 has some cool gradient effects. I wish I had the money to buy it.

SEAWITCH SEAWITCH

Major factor in games is

No matter how good it looks, it must be playable. This most certainly, was not. The game controls were just horrible...either too responsive...or not enough. If this game was a bit easier to understand it would be fantastic, thus the graphics/style score.

What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz

Agree with person below

Got a 49...I wanna see what they have before hand...it still wouldnt be that easy to guess, photos are deceiving.

: Bat Hunt : : Bat Hunt :

Add music

If there would have been some music, I would have given it a 3. But a 2 is so so...it was fairly easy stuff...did the bats go any faster in the next rounds...didn't look as if they did. There could be more here, rather than just bats flying with random integers applied to x and y and hit tests.

Stars Above Manhatten Stars Above Manhatten

New Work by the Raptor

I like the piano work and the alteration of voice. If this is a metaphor, it's alright, but I assure you it's very difficult to see any stars above Manhattan with the tall buildings and the beautiful light pollution.

Soul Searching Soul Searching

Rain Man

Don't know why...beginning reminded me of Rain Man...I'm seeing Tom Cruise and Dustin walking down the street as we speak. Dustin drops some toothpicks, counts em...Not bad, not bad.

Cpt-Nemo responds:

Thanks for the random, yet awesome review!

Drip Being Drip Being

Gamer Style

Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Same stuff with things added in...bit boring. But could make for decent videogame music.