Stars Above Manhatten Stars Above Manhatten

New Work by the Raptor

I like the piano work and the alteration of voice. If this is a metaphor, it's alright, but I assure you it's very difficult to see any stars above Manhattan with the tall buildings and the beautiful light pollution.

Soul Searching Soul Searching

Rain Man

Don't know why...beginning reminded me of Rain Man...I'm seeing Tom Cruise and Dustin walking down the street as we speak. Dustin drops some toothpicks, counts em...Not bad, not bad.

Cpt-Nemo responds:

Thanks for the random, yet awesome review!

Drip Being Drip Being

Gamer Style

Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Same stuff with things added in...bit boring. But could make for decent videogame music.

Cobalt (Cobalt) Cobalt (Cobalt)

Breathe More

The voice is incredibly breathy...get some air behind that...are you trying to record quietly, are you afraid that someone will be annoyed if you sing? The piano isn't bad but the voice grows flat, needs more air and pronounciation.

This is sad This is sad

Don't know whats going on

This song is either incredibly genius or some sort of joke. All I hear is a vibrating note. I'm leaning towards genius.

Here We Go Here We Go

To be used

In a cartoon sometime soon. The future collaborations of raptorwalker and soccerlord will dominate the entire world.

Forming The Reservoir Forming The Reservoir

Favorite Social Song

Dig it. So glad you got this stuff on here. Look, you have reviews! I hope your songs get featured in some movies...i'm working on things as we speak.

RaptorWalker responds:

Oh my.
Nightman says thanks.

Stormy Skies Stormy Skies

Metaphoric

Yes, it's what i expected...so i enjoyed it. So, i'm probably going to use this in a flash movie...but if it's cool with you, just the actual storm part and fade it when the music gets happier. Well done.