SEAWITCH SEAWITCH

Major factor in games is

No matter how good it looks, it must be playable. This most certainly, was not. The game controls were just horrible...either too responsive...or not enough. If this game was a bit easier to understand it would be fantastic, thus the graphics/style score.

What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz What's Her Bra Size?:Quiz

Agree with person below

Got a 49...I wanna see what they have before hand...it still wouldnt be that easy to guess, photos are deceiving.

: Bat Hunt : : Bat Hunt :

Add music

If there would have been some music, I would have given it a 3. But a 2 is so so...it was fairly easy stuff...did the bats go any faster in the next rounds...didn't look as if they did. There could be more here, rather than just bats flying with random integers applied to x and y and hit tests.

3D Frogger 3D Frogger

Difficult with viewpoint

I'll still give it a decent score because of the actual look and the fact i'm sure some decent coding went into this one. But before the game was built, someone should have at least considered that this viewpoint was very difficult to actually see if you were past a car, going to hit a car, or going to actually make it onto the next log. Frustrating enough for me to quit.

Weebl Pacman vers.1 Weebl Pacman vers.1

Controls jacked up

I would have given this a much higher score if the controls werent messed up. Sometimes you'd be trying to turn a corner, and he'd just get stuck on the edge...and it happened enough to really hurt the game.

Land of The Dead Land of The Dead

Space Bar doesnt work

not sure, but looks as if some are having a problem kicking...my kick didn't work and the zombies just ran right into me...had to try and kill em with the power...not bad work.

StripBowl! StripBowl!

Ha 300 club

Yes, found the sweet spot. Pretty easy though but i think that's the whole point. Flash newbie seriously? The animations on that girl were pretty good. Very good.

Defend Your Computer Defend Your Computer

Interesting Approach

Didn't play very far but it was a good idea and was well implemented.